Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Dyer Island Conservation Trust - brilliant Outreach!


Check out this short documentary!



Great job!
I've been quite a fan of Michelle Wcisel and by extension, of the DICT and Marine Dynamics ever since discovering her comments on that moronic GWS FB page where she took it onto herself to gleefully and charmingly deconstruct the brain dead musings of the bunch of dipshits with an opinion and a keyboard and of the dottor dala Pavesi.

But I'm digressing as usual.
This is as good as it gets and I invite you to take the time and really have a look at the brilliant work by the DICT, and to peruse her GW blog there. Incidentally, one post links to the infamous Ocearch tracker page and although I remain concerned about publishing those tracks, I must say that I'm never the less quite impressed by the technical aspects.
And the plug for Volkswagen? I say, good on them for having landed a corporate sponsor away from the usual NGO funding sources!

My only grievance?
No teeth, blood and gore and above all, no bikini bimbettes!
Shocking!

Very much looking forward to many more such productions as announced here!
Kudos!

2 comments:

Horizon Charters Guadalupe Cage Diving said...

"Dipshits w keyboards"...on Facebook? Say it ain't so Da Shark, say it ain't so.

DaShark said...

Maaaaaaaaan... I so wish I could...